At Collaborative Healthcare, we proudly offer a wide variety of medical services. All of which have the same goal in mind, pain relief. We believe the first step in any pain management or medical pain relief program is to go straight to the source of your pain. Our goal is not only to treat the pain you are currently experiencing, we also seek the source of your pain. Furthermore, we help you with any instability or muscle weakness that might be the source of your pain.
Why Choose Collaborative Healthcare’s Medical Services?
We at Collaborative Healthcare present a unique approach to pain management and relief. We combine traditional pain medicine with natural methods of healing, effectively reducing and alleviating your aches and pains. Our goal is to ease your pain in the short term. Also, we want to ensure your body heals, thus preventing continued or chronic pain.
What Conditions We Specialize in Treating at Collaborative Healthcare
Collaborative Healthcare of Lexington, SC, offers medical services for the following conditions:
- Low Back Pain/Sacroiliac “SI” Joint Pain/Hip Pain: While back pain is something almost everyone will experience occasionally, chronic back pain can become almost debilitating. We offer many methods of treatment for this painful condition, such as joint injections, trigger point injections, massage therapy, spinal decompression therapy, and chiropractic care.
- Neck Pain: This type of pain can cause tenderness and stiffness in the neck and surrounding muscles such as the arms, shoulders and upper back. It can also result in frequent headaches. Our treatment options include trigger point injection therapy, steroids, pain relievers, massage therapy, chiropractic care, non-surgical decompression therapy, braces, and physical rehabilitation.
- Migraine Headaches, Cluster Headaches & Trigeminal Neuralgia: Throbbing headaches and the pain caused by trigeminal neuralgia is life altering. We treat these conditions with medical services such as a headache block. This treatment is quick and effective, providing almost instant relief.
- Knee Pain-Osteoarthritis: Chronic knee pain and osteoarthritis can result in a loss of mobility and chronic pain. We treat this condition using stem cell therapy, plasma injections, hyaluronic acid joint fluid therapy, steroid injections, and more.
- Our medical services also include treatments of general muscle pain or trigger points and shoulder pain.
Your Next Step
If you have lived with pain and are in desperate need of relief, contact to learn more. We can help you find the relief you didn’t think existed through our innovative and traditional medical services. Call us today.